Kymeta™ u7 Ku-band satellite terminals address the need for lightweight, lowprofile, and high-throughput communication systems on-the-move. The u7 family of terminals makes connectivity for nearly any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform easier and more reliable than ever before.
• Robust – Hardened and tested to work in land-mobile and maritime environments
• Easy – Satellite technician not required for installation, setup, commissioning and provisioning • Reliable – Solid state electronically-steered antenna, no gimbals, no motors required
• Agile – Fast tracking, on-the-move connectivity supports mobile broadband
• Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation; auto-commissioning available for KĀLO service
• Low-power electronic beam steering for low maintenance and fast, reliable connectivity
• Flat-panel for low-profile installation options
• Flexible mounting solutions for vessels and vehicles
• Extreme environment version available for high temperature, high solar load deployments in Regions 1/2 (u7x model)
Speak with one of our solutions experts today on how Kymeta can fit your application requirements.