Slow Down and Enjoy Blazing Speeds with the Next-Generation HTS System
Offering the speed and reliability you want for your onboard communications, TracPhone V7-HTS delivers seamless global coverage with download/upload speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps. This advanced new solution allows you to enjoy fast data rates perfect for streaming HD content or video chatting with friends and family—allowing you to enjoy the Internet as you would at home.
The Most Advanced Maritime Network Available
TracPhone V7-HTS’s global connections and fast speeds are made possible by new, advanced Ku-band satellites. KVH’s managed HTS network offers valuable advantages for personal, operational, and crew connections, including:
- 65 million square kilometers (25 million square miles) added to KVH’s already industry-leading Ku-based coverage, delivering unprecedented coverage for a service with speeds as fast as 10/3 Mbps (download/upload)
- Greater resilience to weather and rain fade than Ka-band networks
- A high-speed worldwide network that doesn't require antiquated L-band satellites for back up due to rain fade or network beam availability issues
- Automatic, fast switching among high-speed network beams ensuring seamless communications
Because Connections Matter...
Communications are critical for your yacht’s operations as well as ensuring that everyone on board enjoys the benefits of broadband connections to keep connected when at sea. That’s why TracPhone V7-HTS is designed specifically with the rigors of the marine environment in mind, and includes elements like:
- Innovative hybrid airtime plans that deliver a free unlimited use data channel running at the same time as your ultra-fast channel
- 2U high all-in-one Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM)
- Proactive monitoring to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- Secure myKVH Portal with mini-VSAT Manager for unmatched control and monitoring
- IP-MobileCast compatibility to keep everyone onboard happy with delivery of daily news and licensed entertainment, and your captain and crew up-to-date with delivery of operational information such as charts, weather, and training