Charge up to four Iridium 9555 batteries in this small and compact unit. The SatStation Battery Charger is perfect for those who will be at remote locations for long periods of time who require multiple batteries. An ideal accessory for any user who absolutely needs a charged battery at all times. The charger can stay plugged in for years and maintain the charge of your battery.
- Capable of conditioning and rapid charging Iridium batteries in the same unit, in a single process without ever draining the battery
- Charge at current rates recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Be suitable to operate at the office (AC) as well as in the vehicle (DC)
- Switch to a maintenance mode once the battery is fully charged. In the maintenance mode the battery is kept at peak condition for as long as it is left on the unit, without ever overcharging or overheating
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -10° C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 95% maximum non condensing
- Input Plug: 2.5 mm center positive socket
- Input Electrical (to charger): 12V DC ±20% 800 mAh ±10%
- Switching Power Circuit: On board to minimize heat generation
- Charging System (battery alone): High current charge with regularly spaced negative pulses
- Charging Chemistries: Indistinctively charges Ni-Cd and/or NiMH Batteries
- Dual Power Source AC-DC: operate indistictively from AC and/or DC
- Transformer power: input 120V AC 60 HZ 15 Watts, output 12V DC 800 mAh
- Cord, 6 ft 22 AWG x 2C, 90C