The COMSAT Certus Jump Kit utilizing Iridium Certus and Thales hardware provides global terrestrial communications coverage, anywhere in the world all in an airline checkable and military jumpable kit.
The integrated Thales MissionLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes the constellations meshed cross-links network service to provide highly reliable, mobile, and essential voice, text and web communications for fixed sites and mobile users all powered by a smart energy router that manages all power requirements for the kit.
Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or a single individual, the simple, adaptable, and robust COMSAT Certus Jump Kit is a solution that is designed to meet your unique challenges in any environment and any location.
Jump Kit Features:
- Backpack with Rain Fly
- Thales MissionLINK
- Reliable satellite communications for wherever your mission takes you
- Leverages standard Bren-Tronics military-grade batteries
- Weight with (4) Standard BB-2590 Batteries approx. 44Lbs not including additional accessories.
- Solar Blanket Charging Kit
- Mast Mount Kit
- 2m 2” Telescoping Mast
- UBBL38 BB-2590 Battery (Box of 4)
- Rated duration of 83.52 Wh
- Airline checkable batteries (non-class 9)
- The tested battery life of a single UBBL38 light weight is approx. +8 hours