Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...

Shipping & Returns

Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We work closely with the manufacturers of each product to guarantee you a high quality purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please call us at +1.321.777.0771.

Return Conditions

Items must be returned in new condition (unused, untested, and resalable) with the original manufacturer packaging, all accessories, kit components, promotional items, literature, and instruction manuals included. These “extras” must be included with your return to qualify for a full refund. If any item that was originally issued is missing, its value will be added to the original price you paid for the order, thus reducing the amount of the refund, if such is issued.

All returns must be made within thirty (30) days of delivery.

When shipping your returned item, insure it for its full value and safely wrap it to prevent any damage. Items that have been used or damaged by use cannot be returned.

We do not accept returns on customized orders.

Restocking Fees

No refunds are issued for used equipment.

If an item is returned in new condition within thirty (30) days of delivery, SD will issue a refund of eighty five percent (85%) of the purchase price. The remaining fifteen percent (15%) of the purchase price represents a restocking fee.

Customer will bear all shipment and insurance costs related to such return shipment. All equipment must be returned to the SD facility as directed.

Exchanges

If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to facilitate an exchange for you.

To exchange your original purchase, all returns must be made within seven (7) days of delivery. No restocking fees will be issued provided the item is in new condition (unopened, unused, untested and resalable).

Exchanges in Case of Shipping Damage

If an item arrives damaged as a result of shipping, please contact us immediately at +1 321.777.0771 or email mobileops@satcomdirect.com.

Refunds

Product-Refunds - to qualify for a refund, all return conditions as defined above and return and exchange instructions must be followed. If the steps are not followed, SD may, but is not required to, issue a refund in accordance with the condition of the retuned merchandise and the value of any missing items. Refunds are not issued before the merchandise has been received, evaluated and processed by our returns team.

Shipping Refunds - shipping charges on returns are not refundable, including but not limited to domestic Ground, Express or International shipping.

Return and Exchange Instructions

To return or exchange an item, follow these simple steps:

  1. Call our customer service number and inform us of the issue with your order.
  2. Pack the item securely using as much of the original packing material as possible.
    1. Note that we do not accept COD shipments.
    2. Use carriers that offer delivery notification such as UPS, USPS, or FedEx.
    3. When shipping your returned item, insure it for its full value and safely wrap it to prevent any damage. Items that have been used or damaged by use cannot be returned.
    4. Include all the contents such as promotional items, accessories, and instruction manuals that came in the original order.

Note: SD is not responsible for lost or stolen returned merchandise before it reaches our warehouse and it is signed for by one of our team members.

  1. You will receive a notification as soon as the return has been processed. All returns and refunds are processed as quickly as possible. Credit card companies vary in their processes of posting credits back to your account.

Note: We do not refund shipping costs and charge a 15% restocking fee.